2015년 1월 25일 일요일

K-performance in Daehangno


Daehangno street(University street) is one of the popular spot in Seoul for young people. So, I felt young people's passion, young culture and fun:)

Daehangno street is accessible from Hyehwa Station.
Touts crowded around me when I arrived here. They asked me "Do you wanna reservate the K-performance?"
Here also famous for K-performances.

I whatched a dramatic performance at a little theater.

Unfortunately, this performance not offer the other languages.

Daehangno has a variety of restaurants, cafe, street food,little theaters,  art centers..etc


I went to old cafe name of "Hakrim(학림다방)" 

This cafe has been operated since 1956.
Here is the oldest cafe in Seoul.
We orderd Americano, Korean tea and cheese cake.


And We eat a dinner at a Indian restaurant "Mankamana(머노까머나)" 

http://www.menupan.com/restaurant/onepage.asp?acode=T168117

Indian owner runs this restaurant. He was   very kind and He said "Hi" in Korean










 













댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기